FloridaHealthinsurance.com has upgraded to streamline the process for all during the Open Enrollment Period and beyond. Let FHI assist in navigating you one on one should your seek assistance.
How we simplified the process
- Here you will easily be able to see any subsidy eligibility results
- Neatly Compare carrier coverage plans side by side
- Choose deductibles and co-pays
- Get quotes in literally seconds just by answering a few basic questions
- Apply and enroll on your own or with the help of a licensed Florida State agent who will be dedicated to personally answer questions
- All agents enrolling are certified and licensed by Federal Government entities
- Using the resource center can get you a dedicated representative equipped to handle your needs all year long, where others can not
We offer major medical carriers in Florida whether we get compensated from the carriers or not, its more important to have the right plans for each client.
Florida Health insurance Companies include Molina Health Care, Humana, Cigna, United Health Care (UHC), Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS and Florida Blue), Aenta, Coventry and more.
Inexpensive supplemental products are also inexpensive solutions that do not need to be difficult to understand. Secondary plans can begin at less than a dollar a day. We make it simple, fast, and easy as we walk you though the process.
- Dental and Vision
- Critical illness insurance to keep help pay the bills insurance wont
- Disability Short Term and Long Term
- Cancer Insurance
- Short term Medical health insurance
- Hospital and many other plans that pay you directly up and above your health insurance would pay the providers.
FROM OUR BLOG